What is required for stable CRM WhatsApp?
For normal operation, you need a constantly turned on mobile phone with the WhatsApp application running.
For proper operation, it is important to observe the following conditions:
- The application WhatsApp started on your device (did not go into power saving mode, did not fall asleep), is connected to the Internet and has good battery power.
- Do not use Whatsapp Web in another browser!
If any of these conditions are violated, messages will stop coming to your CRM and will not be sent.
What to do so that the phone does not fall asleep and WhatsApp always works in CRM?
Old generation android: Settings → Screen → Sleep mode → Do not include.
Next generation android:
- Settings → Battery and Performance → Power → Energy Savings → Turn off «Limit Background Activity»;
- Settings → All Applications → WhatsApp (WhatsApp Business) → Activity Monitoring → Select «No Restrictions»;
- Settings → All Applications → WhatsApp (WhatsApp Business) → Other Permissions → Check the «Start in Background» feature
iPhone, iOS: by default, all installed applications can update content in the background and do not have the «fill in» property. In the settings, you can check and disable some applications.
Settings → Basic → Content Update → WhatsApp (WhatsApp Business) → click the slider to make it green.
XIAOMI configuration example
iPhone 5s сonfiguration example